ABC@WORK track record
About the ABC@WORK team:
- Author of the ABC of ICT book and the ABC card deck
- Author of practice books and involved in the ITIL V3 advisory group
- Conducted Workshops world-wide: Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, USA.
- Gathered direct feedback from more than 3000 IT professionals and Business people
- Asked to provide Keynote speeches, workshops and Business & IT alignment Master classes based upon ABC
- Trained Key industry players that have adopted ABC. These include Pink Elephant, CA, IBM, HP, itSMF.
- Trained the international network of accredited workshop facilitators who use the ABC cards in their training and consulting offerings
- Proven case studies and quotes from ‘C’ level managers on the value of our ABC approach, products and services
- Published articles in the itSMF newsletters world-wide and in the first international itSMF magazine
ABC@WORK instruments, products and services:
- are built by practicing Subject matter experts and with HRD capabilities
- have been developed based upon the input and feedback of literally thousands of IT professionals and more than 500 Customer organizations.
- have been translated into Danish, Spanish, Polish and Russian by our partner network
- Key industry players have adopted ABC. These include Pink Elephant, CA, IBM, HP, itSMF.
- internationally renowned experts and owners of ITIL declare the critical importance of ABC and participated in the book
- The itSMF in the USA have rolled out ABC workshops at ALL LIGS to create awareness and capture the ABC issues that need resolving.
- EXIN has adopted and promoted ABC of ICT. It offers accreditation for ABC of ICT Workshop facilitators
- ABC of ICT products are in the top 10 best sellers and in the list of ‘must have’ products from van Haren publishing.